Aloha and Welcome!
We’re so glad that you are interested in joining us here at Kalihi Union Church! Here are a few things to expect and consider as you plan to visit. We can’t wait to meet you!
We are easily accessible by car, foot, TheBus, and Handi-Van. When you arrive to Kalihi Union Church (KUC) on North King Street, we have two parking lots with abundant parking on either side of our main sanctuary. Buses 1, 7 & A stop directly in front of and across from our church building. There will be many friendly faces to greet you on your way in!
- 7:15 AM is our Traditional Service which features worship through hymns.
- 9:00 AM is our Interactive Service. An abbreviated sermon followed by a question & answer time.
- 9:00 AM Sunday School (for all ages) that is built to help us go deeper into the life and context of Scripture.
- 9:00 AM is our Japanese language Service.
- 10:45 AM is our Family Service, designed to serve our families with Children’s Church & nursery care, as well as a more contemporary approach to worship.
At each service, you’ll hear a message from the Word of God, aimed to nurture your knowledge of Christ and walk of faith.
What About Keiki?
During the Family Service at 10:45, we welcome children ages 3 – Grade 5 to our Kids Under Christ program. During this time, children worship God through Bible-focused activity and prayer. We encourage your children to remain with you in service until after the Children’s Moment, where they are blessed and then taken to classes by age under adult supervision. Nursery is available from 10:30 AM for nursing mothers, infants and toddlers through 2 yrs. Parents and guardians are responsible to check out their children.
In between and after our Sunday services, we have a time of food and fellowship in the Welcome Center. Feel free to grab snacks and coffee, and connect deeper with our community.
Sunday School for all ages